HBE C45 and ML Freeman Cab Pack

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
With the final firmware ARES 1.03 for the Axe FX II I started now doing my own presets and it seems now really easy to tweak your own tones. I loaded the HBE Factory preset and swaped the amp for HBE C45 and a few little tweaks with MV and mids. Sounds great with the Factory IR's but even better with the ML-FRMN-FREEWILLY IR from the ML Freeman Cab Pack.

Preset is in Axe Change: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6962

With the final firmware ARES 1.03 for the Axe FX II I started now doing my own presets and it seems now really easy to tweak your own tones. I loaded the HBE Factory preset and swaped the amp for HBE C45 and a few little tweaks with MV and mids. Sounds great with the Factory IR's but even better with the ML-FRMN-FREEWILLY IR from the ML Freeman Cab Pack.

Preset is in Axe Change: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6962

So happy to see you back at it and as usual it sounds incredible. Kind of getting some hot rodded jmp vibes!

Love that sound! I got the patch and it’s a win for me. I’ve been looking for a basic giant Friedman tone and I think this may be it. Thanks!

i tried your preset with that Friedman IR but i didnt like the sound,maybe your preset was build to use it live.

Yes The ML IR's are the hands down best IR's I've ever used! They all sound great, each one is different, but great.

I have three: the Silver, Freeman and Zilla, I'm probably going to get the Mesa one this weekend even though I'm not a big Mesa guy I'm confident they will work with a lot of different amp models.

There is another big IR company that I have gotten a few from and they are good but they have this heavy low mid, bass response that is muddy and dark which I don't like.
The ML IR's sound very balanced, they sound "right" to my ears.

The whole ML brand: the website, the videos, the colors, fonts animated logo is clean, uncluttered and almost minimalist in the look and feel. It's a pleasant experience shopping there. I especially like a smaller amount of IR's plus the Mix ones that are included. They all work well and I don't get "option anxiety" when I go to choose one.

Yes The ML IR's are the hands down best IR's I've ever used! They all sound great, each one is different, but great.

I have three: the Silver, Freeman and Zilla, I'm probably going to get the Mesa one this weekend even though I'm not a big Mesa guy I'm confident they will work with a lot of different amp models.

There is another big IR company that I have gotten a few from and they are good but they have this heavy low mid, bass response that is muddy and dark which I don't like.
The ML IR's sound very balanced, they sound "right" to my ears.

The whole ML brand: the website, the videos, the colors, fonts animated logo is clean, uncluttered and almost minimalist in the look and feel. It's a pleasant experience shopping there. I especially like a smaller amount of IR's plus the Mix ones that are included. They all work well and I don't get "option anxiety" when I go to choose one.
I feel like you and I would get along great. That's exactly the vibe I'm going for. :)

Back
Top Bottom