FracTool - for power users only

Thanks AlGrenadine. The patches were SO different from what I heard in some of the demo videos for those specific patches that I thought I was doing something wrong. I'll keep fiddling. Thanks for the incredibly fast replies!

Thanks AlGrenadine. The patches were SO different from what I heard in some of the demo videos for those specific patches that I thought I was doing something wrong. I'll keep fiddling. Thanks for the incredibly fast replies!
Usually adjusting master volume and drive can get you quite fast in the same ballpark

As far as I can say from my own patches, converting from a II XL+ to a III makes the patches sound very similar. When comparing both units it's most important to get the volume the same. Even very little differences in volume make you believe that there are bigger differences, they disapear when you balance the output volumes right (ears not eyes, don't care for knob positions!).
I guess this is all about the Fletcher-Munson effect, it seems it is stronger than you'd think.

It’s scary to distribute presets that haven’t been tested on the gear they’re intended for.

that's my point....I won't be doing that. I will see if I can find some volunteers to test and check the presets for me in the future. right now I'm busy having to fix a lot of stuff with the presets that were converted to III.

that's my point....I won't be doing that. I will see if I can find some volunteers to test and check the presets for me in the future. right now I'm busy having to fix a lot of stuff with the presets that were converted to III.
I’m sure you’ll find some willing testers. :)

Hi...I'm a mac user...I'm trying to find the actual link to fractool. I see the drivers on the first page but I don't see the software itself. Thanks in advance.

Depends on the fasDevice you aim... Blk axefx 3 is nah while gen2 is yeah

Sorry I forgot to include that information. I am on an AX8 so it should be "yeah". Is it just drag and drop and it gets converted ? I tried this and I could save the block to my blocks library but it did not show up in my AX8-Edit. Am I missing something important ?

Thanks for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom