My Dream Mesa

You have outdone yourself Leon! This is SO good!

I paired the LT JP 212 Mix 2 from Axe Change with the factory cabs and it is killer. For Scene 8 I threw on the Free ML Recto IR for a different flavor. Sounds excellent on my rig.

Thanks Leon!

Had fun putting this together based on my favourite Mark/Rectifier/Triaxis modes. Preset is linked in the video description :)

Your presets are so good! I am a new subscriber to your YouTube channel and new fan of RagDoll. Thanks for sharing.

Watching for new threads from Leon seems to be my new addiction. IC+ Tight... Man.. this is the first time I am using (and enjoying) the preset without any tweaking. Crazy stuff!!

Awesome tones here Leon!

I'm just curious about a couple of things though -

Why is there an 'Output 2' straight from the 'Input 1'? Is this good practise or something?

Also, there are two amps - one is the main distorted sound and the other is a clean/dry sound. What's the purpose of these? If I bypass the clean sounding amp, it doesn't make a difference to the sound so i'm just curious as there must be a reason for it?

Thanks again! I'm just trying to learn as much about the process of creating tones as I can rather than just downloading presets and playing without knowing the 'why' when somethings sounds the way it does.

Awesome tones here Leon!

I'm just curious about a couple of things though -

Why is there an 'Output 2' straight from the 'Input 1'? Is this good practise or something?

Also, there are two amps - one is the main distorted sound and the other is a clean/dry sound. What's the purpose of these? If I bypass the clean sounding amp, it doesn't make a difference to the sound so i'm just curious as there must be a reason for it?

Thanks again! I'm just trying to learn as much about the process of creating tones as I can rather than just downloading presets and playing without knowing the 'why' when somethings sounds the way it does.

Output 2 is set up in case I want to take a clean DI when I'm recording with another interface.

The amps are set up that way so you can get seemless switching with the multiplexer - only one amp is active on a given scene. You don't have to bypass amps that way.

Output 2 is set up in case I want to take a clean DI when I'm recording with another interface.

The amps are set up that way so you can get seemless switching with the multiplexer - only one amp is active on a given scene. You don't have to bypass amps that way.

Thanks Leon, makes so much sense :)

The only IR I have on the preset is the '4x12 Recto ST 57M C YA'. Is there another IR used that I need to also download?

Back
Top Bottom