New GOT Fenders!

I guess I’m one of the 3 or 4 people in the world who has never watched an episode. I’m going to have to get a dvd set and binge watch to see what all the hubbub is about!​

I've read all the books... I started watching the 1st season when it first came out on DVD, but by 2-3 episodes in they'd already deviated the plot significantly from the books on a major plot point, and I just stopped.

Now that it's almost over and I've now got HBO, I may go back and watch it without worrying about the books.

@unix-guy having read all the books and now watched all the episodes so far, it's pretty much nothing like the books. They took a lot of liberties with the characters and the plot lines (some characters were renamed, or even merged, personalities and events changed, etc..)

I'm thinking for about $24,993 less I could get a sticker that I like better than any of these and put it on my guitar.

I’m with you guys: first I read the book and then see the episodes and I have to say it’s not the same plot. BUT it’s well done and I like; I just consider another story (with a difference end for sure).

I guess I’m one of the 3 or 4 people in the world who has never watched an episode. I’m going to have to get a dvd set and binge watch to see what all the hubbub is about!​

I'm number 3 then

35000 only? I'll take 2 of each!

I'm number 3 then...

Number 4 reporting in! I very seldom watch TV, so I haven't yet seen a single episode of GOT. Heck, I didn't even watch Breaking Bad until a couple of years after it was done, even though I live in Albuquerque. (I binge watched it over the course of a week or so. On a trivial note, I get my SUV washed at Walter White's car wash every week. Grew up just a few blocks from there.)

The strat(egy) is calling me...but I find it cheap.:p

I would love to see a well-made* series of Tuf Voyaging.

(*this means faithful to the book)

Last edited:
Wonderful... 25,000 to 35,000 per guitar, and still they are out of tune in the clip below ... :D

#6 here.

Also $35.000 for a Strat and the damn thing doesn't even have 22 frets? PASS!!!

Wonderful... 25,000 to 35,000 per guitar, and still they are out of tune in the clip below ... :D

Yeah, but that guitarist lineup. Much more droolworthy then 99% of the G3/4/5 shows/tours so far.

Reactions: jon
Read it takes 90 hours to carve the scales into the guitar. Maybe still not worth the premium price, but for sure some time and labor go into those, far more than just slapping a decal on

I’m sure when I see someone getting $100k for one in 10 years I’ll kick myself for not buying one at $35k lol

Back
Top Bottom