ISSUE FIXED: FC6 bank size Max not holding

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I change it from 85 to 11 and when I save and then power unit off, it reverts back to 85. Extremely annoying any wondering if I'm only one

I am not quite following you here. The bank size cannot be set above 12.
Pages then. I don't want to scroll through more than say 70 presets. I want it to loop back to first bank of 1-6 presets. It allows you to set it this way, but it doesn't hold. I believe it's a glitch.

To be specific, it looks like the Upper Limit is 128 and cannot be changed.. and that seems to be case on 5.05 FW as well.
I'm using an FC6 with a bank size of 4.

To be specific, it looks like the Upper Limit is 128 and cannot be changed.. and that seems to be case on 5.05 FW as well.
I'm using an FC6 with a bank size of 4.
What if you change your Bank Size?

The maximum Upper Limit value would be total number of presets divided by Bank Size:

512 / 4 == 128

Set Bank Size to 2 and it should be 256 max.

You should be able to adjust Upper Limit from that value down a lower value.

Hmm now that I re-read the manual, the Upper Limit is for the Bank, not the Preset. So 128 banks looks right based on a bank size of 4.
I remember I was not able to get to preset numbers beyond 128.. it kept going from preset 128 back to 1 when I pressed the Bank up.
I will need to re-try again at home tonight, I must have missed something.

@BryantP :

When I set a bank limit of 128 with a bank size of 4 it works properly until I cycle power--then it reverts to 51.

Using 5.05 and 1.05

When is this fix going to be available?

Danny W.

I thought this was fixed but I'll take a look as soon as I can. Can you upload your "System + Global Blocks + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot, please? If you have any per-preset overrides that you are experiencing this with, then those would be super helpful, too. Thanks!

I thought this was fixed but I'll take a look as soon as I can. Can you upload your "System + Global Blocks + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot, please? If you have any per-preset overrides that you are experiencing this with, then those would be super helpful, too. Thanks!
@Danny W. feel free to disregard. I can reproduce this now. I'll get a fix ready for the next firmware release of the Axe-Fx III.

Here it is. Note that there are a couple of threads and others are still reporting the same issue. I don't have any per-preset overrides.

Danny W.

Attachments

• 190415-072915-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom