AFIII Dream Theater - Home - partial cover using JP2C

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
So this morning I happened to find the backing track to the whole Dream Theater Scenes From A Memory album and I started recording "Home" using 2 patches with the new JP2C (one from @unscarred using his JP2C Yellow patch, and the other was my tone match I made and posted from About To Crash Reprise). I just started doing this for fun, so I haven't finished the song as that'll take forever haha. The only things I did to unscarred patch was add wah and delay for the melodies, and a tubescreamer to the fast solo bit. Gear so far was my Suhr Modern and Charvel DK24 into the Axe-Fx III, direct to Logic Pro X with no post processing. This one will take some time to finish but just wanted to give you all a taste of this fantastic amp model so far!

Attachments

• About to Crash Tonematch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
So this morning I happened to find the backing track to the whole Dream Theater Scenes From A Memory album and I started recording "Home" using 2 patches with the new JP2C (one from @unscarred using his JP2C Yellow patch, and the other was my tone match I made and posted from About To Crash Reprise). I just started doing this for fun, so I haven't finished the song as that'll take forever haha. The only things I did to unscarred patch was add wah and delay for the melodies, and a tubescreamer to the fast solo bit. Gear so far was my Suhr Modern and Charvel DK24 into the Axe-Fx III, direct to Logic Pro X with no post processing. This one will take some time to finish but just wanted to give you all a taste of this fantastic amp model so far!

Please, where did you get the backing track?

Back
Top Bottom