Wish I'd like the + and - BIGGER on the left side for presets and scenes

1poorplayer

Power User
Next to the names of presets and scenes , there are + and - signs , to move up and down. These are very small , even on a huge iMac. The + and - could be side by side , and take up a little of the big area left for names.
Maybe ?

Last edited:
Or at least make it to where you can click the button anywhere. As it is now you have to be very precise with your aim over the + and - signs.
I'm able to click anywhere on the button... using the macOS version

Have you guys tried resizing the window? You can drag from the lower right corner to make it any size you need. I have a 5K monitor so I need to make it quite big, but once I do the + and - buttons are an easy target.

Have you guys tried resizing the window? You can drag from the lower right corner to make it any size you need. I have a 5K monitor so I need to make it quite big, but once I do the + and - buttons are an easy target.

Could do that, but I prefer to not have it dominate my entire screen. I'm using MacOS as well.

I subscribe to this.

Another cool feature would be an option to assign the keyboard arrow keys to select presets and scenes (instead of navigating through the blocks). UP-DOWN for Scenes & LEFT-RIGHT for Presets, like the Axe-FX III front panel NAV keys.

My issue could be I resize the mouse cursor, Make it probably 4 times its normal size. Was using a 21" iMac now on a 2012 MBP. I also have the screen resolution set pretty low to make things bigger.

cursorsize.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom