Where do I find MFC101 labels?

Mission stealth labelling system

Not sure if these are posted anywhere but look what just came with my axefx2 delivery.
Yes the carpet is not the pedalboard but it is nice. Any recommendations for a stock pedal board or where you had yours custom made in the Uk and are happy with it for same configuration please let me know where.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 118
I've seen several MFC-101 which have labels for various effects. Where did you get these?

Hey yall does anyone know where you can still get labels for the mfc101? Seems most companies are “sold out”. I’ll settle for magents i can write on at this point

Hey yall does anyone know where you can still get labels for the mfc101? Seems most companies are “sold out”. I’ll settle for magents i can write on at this point

Restocking mate after last batch fully sold out a couple of weeks ago. New stocks available either tomorrow or Saturday night at the latest via www.ZenRigs.com

Thanks!
Sukh

Hi all, anyone know of other labels than the zenrig labels? I think the zenrigs are nice, but I’d like to see some other options. Stomplabel has stopped, so that is not an option anymore.

Thanks, Harm

A few months ago I was looked for labels for my AX-8 and ZenRigs was the only game in town.

That said, I'm completely satisfied with the ZenRigs KickTags. They're very well made and have all the options anyone could want.

A few months ago I was looked for labels for my AX-8 and ZenRigs was the only game in town.

That said, I'm completely satisfied with the ZenRigs KickTags. They're very well made and have all the options anyone could want.
Thank you brother, I really appreciate it.

I could make cheaper, flimsier, weaker labels (I have in the past), but I designed these to be bullet proof and suitable for life on the road, following many iterations of designs and engineering until I arrived at these. I still get a buzz every time I see these on the boards of people around the world, including some of my all time heroes, and still genuinely appreciate every kind comment about them.

So, once again, thank you brother :)

Thank you brother, I really appreciate it.

I could make cheaper, flimsier, weaker labels (I have in the past), but I designed these to be bullet proof and suitable for life on the road, following many iterations of designs and engineering until I arrived at these. I still get a buzz every time I see these on the boards of people around the world, including some of my all time heroes, and still genuinely appreciate every kind comment about them.

So, once again, thank you brother :)

Sukhi, quick question: I checked the site (again) and youtube. As far as I can tell the only way for the mfc is with those strips right? Not with separate labels? I saw them in a video but think that that is the old way.

Kind regards, Harm

Sukhi, quick question: I checked the site (again) and youtube. As far as I can tell the only way for the mfc is with those strips right? Not with separate labels? I saw them in a video but think that that is the old way.

Kind regards, Harm
Hi Harm,

Yes, that’s correct - the strips (UniSurrounds) are the frames into which individual text labels and graphics go. The reason I designed these this way (and these are the 4th generation) rather than individual labels without the UniSurround, which I used to do previously was to fix a common problem with every other labelling system - movement.

Without UniSurrounds, labels can move and go out of line. Without the Neo Magnets I use, they can fall off easily. I designed them this way to be ultimately flexible allowing you to choose which graphics go with which text label, and always look straight.

Hope that helps bud - shout if I can help in any way!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom