5150 Goes Death Metal

DTS

Experienced

I had so much fun playing these riffs. Hopefully it'll be a full song later. This was a test run with my new Strandberg Metal 7 guitar and boy did it deliver! :D Awesome guitar!

I have Fishman pickups in two guitars now and they are becoming my favorite thing now.

Riffs are dualtracked, no post processing. I used 6160 Block amp and Live Ready Sound Mesa 2X12 V30 IR. Oh man, I love this tone!

Gonna be a good tune. Hope you don't get stuck like me writing two or 3 parts and then moving on...lol. I keep telling myself I need a singer or another person to collaborate with to finish or re-arrange it.

Reactions: DTS
Gonna be a good tune. Hope you don't get stuck like me writing two or 3 parts and then moving on...lol. I keep telling myself I need a singer or another person to collaborate with to finish or re-arrange it.

Sounds something familiar. :D Two or three IMO great riffs and then the writers block hits like a hammer.

Sounds something familiar. :D Two or three IMO great riffs and then the writers block hits like a hammer.

Then you pull out an old riff you've had in the bag that you didn't think was cool or good and everyone else does. It's the cliche story but it plays out. Think of all the B sides or last minute songs on famous albums that turn out to be their hit. Jamie's Crying from VH1.

Reactions: DTS
Back
Top Bottom