Shout Out to " Burgs " ..... " Vox in Blocks Preset " is GOLD !!!!!

ben ifin

Experienced
Hey all

In case some of you missed it - recently fellow Aussie :) Brett Kingman posted an A3 preset called " Vox in Blocks "

It is amazing .... period !!!!

To my ears - much nicer than any other A3 preset Ive tried or dialled in myself or bought !!!!

If you are into Vox's or vox like tones - d/l it now from the exchange - it is here:-

I *think* Brett built it with a HB guitar so as I use mainly a Jazzmaster and/or Tele the only changes I made were as follows:-

-> swapped the IR block to use my preferred MBritt IR <- purely personal preference - the stock Cab he uses is fantastic as is
-> reduced the Treble and lifted the High Cut in @ preset to suit my S/C guitars
-> increased the Bass and engaged the Low Cut in @ preset to suit my S/C guitars
-> set Speaker Compression to 3 in @ preset <- again purely personal preference
-> kept Scenes 2,3,4,5,7 and 8 and skipped Scene's 1 and 6 as they weren't for me

Done - thats it - took all of about 5 - 10 mins max. and Ive got 6 superb sounding Vox-based tones.

Thanks Brett.

Ben

In addition to the awesome resets, his whole YouTube channel is gold. I watch a lot of his reviews, even if know I'm not going to buy that particular pedal. Fantastic demos.

Pretty impressed with both these presets.

Now if I can just find a Strat that sounds as good as the ones I hear here.

Awesome Burgs. You rock.

Back
Top Bottom