FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Wow, that was sooner than I thought.
Incoming...
FC-12-top-1920__94386.1547216384.png

Received my email back about getting put on the waitlist on June 6th, 2018.
Received my first invitation for the FC-12 today April 3rd, 2019.

Wow, that was sooner than I thought.
Incoming...
FC-12-top-1920__94386.1547216384.png

Received my email back about getting put on the waitlist on June 6th, 2018.
Received my first invitation for the FC-12 today April 3rd, 2019.

It's funny... I got mine last week, and it rocks!

However, I keep coming here to see progress and congratulate/cheer others on... LoL!

Glad to see the list moving faster!

It looks like you are also taxing the extended warranty which is not taxable in California where I live.

Our platform hasn't caught up to California yet, whose tax laws as you know kicked in only two days ago; it isn't yet possible for us to use separate tax codes for a product and its options. HOWEVER, there is a solution:

1. Add your product to the cart without the extended warranty.
2. Add the Warranty as a separate product using the link here:

https://shop.fractalaudio.com/add-on-3-year-extended-warranty/

In fact, @notalemming if you could test this from California that would be most appreciated.

Last edited:
It's funny... I got mine last week, and it rocks!

However, I keep coming here to see progress and congratulate/cheer others on... LoL!

Glad to see the list moving faster!
Hey William
Glad to see you watching us poor schmoes on the wait list ;):D
I know we’re going to get there all in good time. lol
I’m sure you are enjoying your new FC and I’m sure I will be to when my time comes:D:cool:

Our platform hasn't caught up to California yet, whose tax laws as you know kicked in only two days ago; it isn't yet possible for us to use separate tax codes for a product and its options. HOWEVER, there is a solution:

1. Add your product to the cart without the extended warranty.
2. Add the Warranty as a separate product using the link here:

https://shop.fractalaudio.com/add-on-3-year-extended-warranty/

In fact, @notalemming if you could test this from California that would be most appreciated.
This way doesn't appear to correctly add in the amount for the warranty.
Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 2.24.32 PM.png

I've got an FC-6 in the box that I haven't even opened because my FC-12 invite came right after my FC-6 surplus one...
LoL!!!
ARGH! This is why I held off a couple of weeks ago on my FC6 invited. I was thinking oh..any day now and nope..roughly 16 days ago and wondering.... Summer gigs coming up. Big ones! Good ones! Sure do want to use my III and 12 if I can.

Just got my FC12 this afternoon - extremely impressed by the build quality and the flexibility. I'm taking the day off of work tomorrow to play with it and get everything dialed in. I'm very pleased - it wasn't cheap, but it was a good value.

It definitely is hefty weight wise!

Got the FC6 invite Wednesday afternoon and ordered it 2 day shipping so I will have it for practice Monday. I wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow, but a meeting canceled and I just got here. Wish I would have done overnight shipping now. UPS normally shows up about this time of day here.

I have been using my RJM MMGT16, and it works fantastic, but love the smaller foot print now that I have gone to a preset per song and scenes, and sometimes add a drive or delay. I think the FC6 will be perfect for that, especially with layout links. It's nice having a bunch of buttons ready to go, but I never use them now. I have really re-thought my way of doing things now that I am fully immersed and committed with the III. Such an amazing tool, can't wait to complete the package with the FC.

And thank you to everyone that has posted so much info and tips for the FC6, that's what made me realize its the better unit for me based on the way I use the AxeFX

Got the FC6 invite Wednesday afternoon and ordered it 2 day shipping so I will have it for practice Monday. I wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow, but a meeting canceled and I just got here. Wish I would have done overnight shipping now. UPS normally shows up about this time of day here.

I have been using my RJM MMGT16, and it works fantastic, but love the smaller foot print now that I have gone to a preset per song and scenes, and sometimes add a drive or delay. I think the FC6 will be perfect for that, especially with layout links. It's nice having a bunch of buttons ready to go, but I never use them now. I have really re-thought my way of doing things now that I am fully immersed and committed with the III. Such an amazing tool, can't wait to complete the package with the FC.

And thank you to everyone that has posted so much info and tips for the FC6, that's what made me realize its the better unit for me based on the way I use the AxeFX

When did you receive your waitlist confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom