Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

Hmm he used a Marshall 30th amp forever. He lives in Boston area, so the Cliff connection may start there.

I would definitely go if I get details on tickets and admission. A meet and greet with you guys around here would be well worth the drive.

Note: last Axe-Fest you paid for the Amp Show and then an additional fee for Axe-Fest.

Is this just a general admission, pay when you show up for both events ? - or do you pre purchase tickets ?
Limited admission ?

I don’t want to miss this. I already informed the wife we are headed to Boston in April. :)
Edit : hotel reservations made. Just need tickets for Axe-Fest.

Last edited:
Everything was pre-purchase last time. Limited, yes.

Just booked my room at the embassy for those two nights; any idea on how tickets will be conducted? My room is non refundable and I really don’t want to miss admission

Also, this would be my first axe-fest; do people typically bring their gear for jamming afterwards?

TBH, I don't remember. :)

P.S. I discussed the upcoming event with my girlfriend (combined with a NY visit), but I don’t think we can make it.

I'm like 95% sure it was @yek

Confirmed Special Guests include: Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Leon "2112/Ragdoll" Todd, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Marco Fanton, and of course all of the people eo fFractal Audio Systems.

I had a great time on the last one, and ended up buying 2 mission expression pedals. Who knows what I'll come away with this time?

You guys remember @Admin M@ standing on the stage with the white coat and the speaker in one hand a 500 mL Erlehnmeyer flask with a little bit of (what appeared to be) ethylene glycol saying "What am I? C'mon guys, what is this?!?!" We were so dumb LOL.

Definitely gonna be there. Subbed thread for updates.

Back
Top Bottom