Def Leppard On Howard

Wonder if Howard has his own AxeFx III...think he’s seen it in studio often enough to be suitably impressed
You would think that might be part of the studio - but I think the artists bring in all their own gear. Gary Clark Jr was in a few weeks ago and brought his own gear.
Howard was saying after they left that he was talking to Phil and saying how amazing it is that he can get the exact same tone that's on the record. Howard was attributing the tone to the metal pick he uses - granted thats one small piece - I don't think Howard knows a whole lot about guitar tone.. haha

Saw a clip of them on Good Morning America also. Phil had 4 CLR’s stacked up behind him!
I saw the same thing and they were on Strahan and Sarah very cool Bradlake had posted some videos of them they were awesome..
I was lucky enough to see them in Atlanta...

My gateway drug for music and playing guitar, saw them last year in Sheffield

Genuinely one of the best gigs I've ever seen, and I've seen them every time they've played in Sheffield since '92

The tones were of course, phenomenal

Phils guitar sounded huge....with Stereo delay ??
Some good isolation there ......any one have a an idea of his patch ? amp, and especially delay type/settings ?

Back
Top Bottom