AX8 availability

Shredforge

Hello all! Brand new to these forums. I've been interested in getting an ax8 however on the main website for fractal it says they're out of stock. I then checked eBay where everyone is selling them for $2500 dollars when they're listed at $1300 here.

Is fractal done producing these? I tryed to email fractal directly but no response.

Thanks for any info!!

Last edited:
Hello all! Brand new to these forums. I've been interested in getting an ax8 however on the main website for fractal it says they're out of stock. I then checked eBay where everyone is feeling them for $2500 dollars when they're listed at $1300 here.

Is fractal done producing these? I tryed to email fractal directly but no response.

Thanks for any info!!
They have been out of stock for a while , and there has been much speculation of an upgraded unit..bolstered by Cliffs recent tease on the forums thread about the upcoming Boston AxeFest....but this is all WILD SPECULATIONS...they could be back in stock today....if you are anxious, there is one for sale now by preset creator @Singtall
AX8 mint for sale

Back
Top Bottom