What is your number one guitar at the moment?

My number #1 for the last few months have been my new PRS Custom 22 Piezo. The only guitar I've ever ordered to my specs and it's come out better than I hoped for. Kind of feel bad for my other guitars that are still awesome, and I just keep picking her up.

IMG_9835-1553597411.jpeg

@Matt_B_77 for sure... ask this question next week and I'll have a different answer, although I don't have 20 (yet). Definitely don't sell that Charvel, it's a real beauty, the figuring on the top is sooooo deep :)

I've tried getting away from my wolfies. My go to for sure live. Can do it all for me anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_3506.JPG
    IMG_3506.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 30
Prestige Musician Pro. I like the neck on this guitar. It's a little wider and a little flatter than 335's I've tried. I tried a lot of different 335's before finding this guitar and company right in my back yard.
IMG_3137.jpg

My custom build USACG/Warmoth Strat dethroned everything including my PRS Modern Eagle.

Specs:

Mahogany body, carved curly maple top, ebony/ebony neck with SS-fret wire and bone nut, Schaller locking tuners, Schaller Hannes Bridge, CTS Pots, SD 78 model pickup, copper shielded cavities.

Super articulate, tonally balanced with incredible sustain and intonation properties.

upload_2019-4-2_8-36-45.jpeg

upload_2019-4-2_8-33-43.jpeg

upload_2019-4-2_8-35-20.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-2_8-34-42.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-2_8-34-42.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 4
Over the last five years I’ve been on a campaign to build a better guitar. I started with a Telecaster kit, and have kept modifying the design at a rate of two per year. Each gets gigged for a couple of months until I’m certain what I want the next design step to be. The latest is this little gem, although since the picture was taken I’ve reverted to a Tele neck pickup.
2tn0CZY.jpg

Mate, where did you get the headpiece?

At the moment I'm in love with my new and cheap Fender Player HSS Strat. Glorious tone for little money. Was intended to be a platform for heavy modding but I think I'll leave it as is.

Back
Top Bottom