AFIII Queensryche - "Another Rainy Night" - Guitar cover

This album got me through a war (on my headphones constantly...except when it got...exciting.) I loved 'Silent Lucidity' before it became a thing..was actually surprised when I got back and it was a hit.

Kudos for the Foghorn burst gif in there!

This album got me through a war (on my headphones constantly...except when it got...exciting.) I loved 'Silent Lucidity' before it became a thing..was actually surprised when I got back and it was a hit.

Kudos for the Foghorn burst gif in there!
Thank you for sharing and for your service! Love that album and Silent Lucidity is still a great tune all these years later! And foghorn... I just felt like throwing it in haha

Awesome job!! Where did you find the Backing Tracks ?
I recorded the solo for this tune a little further down in the thread - got the track from guitarbackingtracks.com - there were a couple versions out there I think. Also, yeah - KILLER version by @nhgtrman !
Out-frickin-standing!!! Very fresh job on one of my favorite tunes!
Thank you for the kind words guys! As for the backing track, I honestly don't remember as it's been 4 years since I first recorded it. I re-recorded this back in March of 2019 so it's been awhile and I'm sure I probably have the backing track on my computer somewhere. I can take a look and if anyone wants it I can probably email it to you (assuming I find it).

Thank you for the kind words guys! As for the backing track, I honestly don't remember as it's been 4 years since I first recorded it. I re-recorded this back in March of 2019 so it's been awhile and I'm sure I probably have the backing track on my computer somewhere. I can take a look and if anyone wants it I can probably email it to you (assuming I find it).
That would be so great !! Thanks !!!

Back
Top Bottom