FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I haven't followed the FC stuff too closely, but I noticed the "now serving" hasn't moved in a while. Are they still shipping? I want a FC-12 and signed up about a month ago. Will it be months, a year, or longer before I can buy one...approximately.
Admin M@ said
Sorry all, there was a delay at the last minute. We're working on getting past this and I'll keep you updated here.

So just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the FC 12 ?

Haven’t heard a word man must be a major malfunction with them the FC I mean.
Hope Admin M@
Will give us an update soon...
I’m just a Fractal addict looking for an FC 12 :cool::D;)

So just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the FC 12 ?

Haven’t heard a word man must be a major malfunction with them the FC I mean.
Hope Admin M@
Will give us an update soon...
I’m just a Fractal addict looking for an FC 12 :cool::D;)
Or a problem with Customs...

There was discussion a week or so ago about a large shipment being stuck in customs. It was not specified what was in that shipment. Could be Axe IIIs, could be FCs, could be both. We don’t know and FAS isn’t saying.

If you really need to “scratch that itch” why don’t you call FAS sales and ask them for the skinny. That would be far more productive than trying to get a response through the forum.

Last edited:
Or a problem with Customs...

There was discussion a week or so ago about a large shipment being stuck in customs. It was not specified what was in that shipment. Could be Axe IIIs, could be FCs, could be both. We don’t know and FAS isn’t saying.

If you really need to “scratch that itch” why don’t you call FAS sales and ask them for the skinny. That would be far more productive than trying to get a response through the forum.

In my experience, that hasn't been productive as they will just give a generic response (no info at this time) quickly, mind you.

Whatever the hold up is, I have to think it won't take long to clear. They're bright people, theres no way they make the same mistake twice. If the Q1 target was in serious jeopardy they would have let us know by now.

In my experience, that hasn't been productive as they will just give a generic response (no info at this time) quickly, mind you.

Whatever the hold up is, I have to think it won't take long to clear. They're bright people, theres no way they make the same mistake twice. If the Q1 target was in serious jeopardy they would have let us know by now.
There have been FMs who have called and gotten details in the past. It’s all in how you approach it I suspect.

Why would proper customer service require an approach? Ive trained countless over the years in customer service and never has there been an instance where the response is predicated on the request (short of outright rudeness), which I can assure wasn't the case with me. Like all customer service, issues, this is a communication issue, plain and simple

Why would proper customer service require an approach? Ive trained countless over the years in customer service and never has there been an instance where the response is predicated on the request (short of outright rudeness), which I can assure wasn't the case with me. Like all customer service, issues, this is a communication issue, plain and simple
They’ve been communicating. There’s nothing new to tell us since last week.

Cool story. Now reality. If you call up demanding, or acting like a spaz they will probably blow you off with “We have no info”. If you call up with some tact, you might get someone who could give you some insight. Has nothing to do with professionalism or rudeness. They do not owe us an answer, but a little finesse might get someone to open up. It has happened before.

Wish I could talk about what I got out of the owner of the company that distributes the Floyd Rose in the US. Called up, ordered some parts, chatted with him a bit, and in the end got some insights on some cool stuff they hope to land this year.

I just called and told them "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" in my best Sarsipius voice. HA! ...just kidding. I'm waiting along with all of you for the 12 after biting my lip and passing on the 6. OOOH THE PAIN HA!

Well I think we will not be waiting to long.. I’m sure there doing everything they can.
I’m also sure that they are a lot smarter than I on all of this and that things happen that are just plane unavoidable...
So will all wait and good things will come.
Heck I was just starting a conversation about the FC and hoping to hear some news it’s all “G” Baby;)

You don't think being demanding and acting like a spaz would be rude? Whatever man, go with what you know.
I was saying it is not rude for FAS to withhold the information. As for how customers behave, well some people are just not self aware enough to realize they may be demanding or have an entitlement mindset. Anyone with any level of customer service training and experience understands that they will just have deal with that and have strategies to deal with such people constructively (e.g. “We have no further information”) so long as the customer does not cross certain lines. Being demanding or acting like a spaz does not cross those lines.

You aren’t the only one waiting for an FC but your vibe is generally negative and bitter about the FCs... IMO.

Last edited:
Getting information indicating when something might happen determines how you prepare and schedule? Doesn't really make sense but okay.

Back
Top Bottom