AFIII Nick Johnston Weakened by Winter intro. Recording and preset

Piing

Axe-Master
My first attempt to get a NJ tone (I've discovered this guy last month). I have used the Bludojai Lead. I think that it has a bit more of personality than the Marshalls for edge of breakup tones.

The guitar is a Fender American Deluxe with a Fender Custom Shop Fat '50 on the neck. Volume and Tone at 10.

I have used a mix of two CABs that I've selected by inertia, just because I've used them elsewhere (I am not too good selecting CABs).
User1 #95 is from Valhallir
NJ-4-Cab-Mix.png

I am attaching the preset and the naked guitar track for reamping (warning: sloppy recording), hoping that someone can improve the CAB selection or the preset and share it :)

Attachments

• NJ 4.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 29
  • WeakenedByWinter_01_NakedGuitar.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
My first attempt to get a NJ tone (I've discovered this guy last month). I have used the Bludojai Lead. I think that it has a bit more of personality than the Marshalls for edge of breakup tones.

The guitar is a Fender American Deluxe with a Fender Custom Shop Fat '50 on the neck. Volume and Tone at 10.

I have used a mix of two CABs that I've selected by inertia, just because I've used them elsewhere (I am not too good selecting CABs).
User1 #95 is from Valhallir
NJ-4-Cab-Mix.png

I am attaching the preset and the naked guitar track for reamping (warning: sloppy recording), hoping that someone can improve the CAB selection or the preset and share it :)

Very Nice
Thanks for sharing :cool:

Back
Top Bottom