Axe-Fx III Reviewed in Guitar World

deakle

Experienced
The current issue of Guitar World has a review of the Axe III. What a review also! Quote: "The Axe-FX III is simply the most powerful amp and effects modeling product available today, providing a mind-boggling selection of truly realistic amp and cabinet tones and sophisticated effects for the price of a single boutique amp head." Nuff said.

The current issue of Guitar World has a review of the Axe III. What a review also! Quote: "The Axe-FX III is simply the most powerful amp and effects modeling product available today, providing a mind-boggling selection of truly realistic amp and cabinet tones and sophisticated effects for the price of a single boutique amp head." Nuff said.

Great to see this and in this case I obviously agree but....My general thoughts on Guitar World reviews are that I don't fully trust them. They never say enough bad things about a product to make them seem realistic. I mean not EVERYTHING is good!
I seem to feel a little more comfortable if Premiere Guitar gives a great review.

Great to see this and in this case I obviously agree but....My general thoughts on Guitar World reviews are that I don't fully trust them. They never say enough bad things about a product to make them seem realistic. I mean not EVERYTHING is good!
I seem to feel a little more comfortable if Premiere Guitar gives a great review.
Bingo!

In case anyone missed it, Premier Guitar did a very favorable review of the III. https://www.premierguitar.com/artic...-65809173&mc_cid=5c65b0b2f1&mc_eid=48db1f9952

Back
Top Bottom