Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.00 Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... There must be bets going on down at FAS. ( if not , there should be )

Bet you a hundred I can make 50 people say “This is the best sounding firmware ever” , again - today.

Normally that’s only 49 , after you count me.

For you latecomers to the holy crap moment...

raymond-artwork2.jpg

Problem that other products don't have: with all these new fw, it's just weird to say "it's the best fw ever" or "it's better than the real amp" for like... the 100th time. I can understand all those [Taylor Swift Song], it does make it sound cheap for the eyes of an Axe-virgin.

So, let's just say it in latin this time...
Caveat Emptor........not.

Problem that other products don't have: with all these new fw, it's just weird to say "it's the best fw ever" or "it's better than the real amp" for like... the 100th time. I can understand all those [Taylor Swift Song], it does make it sound cheap for the eyes of an Axe-virgin.

So, let's just say it in latin this time...

???

Not sure what you’re saying. It’s likely me; I’m very literal.

Sounds like a coMmon TGP critique. I’m sure you didn’t mean to do that ... just me. Was it sarcasm?

Wow, lots of unnecessary pressure here... see how fast Line6 give you updates....
A bit liike addicts needing their fix....

Instead of calling it Ares 5.0 you should call it Epic 1.0 - that would throw "the usual suspects" into a feeding frenzy (that alone would justify the name change).

Based on the source of the changes, maybe it should be called Kathodos 1.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom