Zilla 4x12 Cab Pack with V30s and Creambacks [ML Sound Lab]

wish i can see demos in the hard rock,blues rock style no only djent.
Not sure if this falls under hard rock but it's not djent! Just posted this today demonstrating how compatible Amp Packs and Cab Packs are. This is the Boogey V pack with the Zila cab:

I bought this Cab-pack along with the Mega-Oversized with the easter egg deal and I have used the Zilla 2x12 earlier.

I really love this cab-pack and works really well with all the amp-sims I use and the mixes are really the right way to go. I trust the pros are way better than me to mix the IRs and I only need a few to suite my needs.

I bought this Cab-pack along with the Mega-Oversized with the easter egg deal and I have used the Zilla 2x12 earlier.

I really love this cab-pack and works really well with all the amp-sims I use and the mixes are really the right way to go. I trust the pros are way better than me to mix the IRs and I only need a few to suite my needs.
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I definitely aim to make these packs super easy and fast to use. The mixes will sound great for just about everything but if you do want to tweak the single mics will give you more than enough variation. :)

AMAZING CAB MIKKO !!!!!!!

It has been a long time that I heard another cab which can beat the PR75 SM57-R121 MIX.....

I am using a single H75 SM57A Ir......killer , direct tones and very well balanced.....I am using it with the Atomic High amp for rock tones , no metal and stuff.....even crunchy tones....awesome....it just sound creamier in the highs and the lows are more 'tamed , balanced' than the PR75 series....

Anyhow ...many thanks....:)

Last edited:
AMAZING CAB MIKKO !!!!!!!

It has been a long time that I heard another cab which can beat the PR75 SM57-R121 MIX.....

I am using a single H75 SM57A Ir......killer , direct tones and very well balanced.....I am using it with the Atomic High amp for rock tones , no metal and stuff.....even crunchy tones....awesome....it just sound creamier in the highs and the lows are more 'tamed , balanced' than the PR75 series....

Anyhow ...many thanks....:)
Thank you so much. This pack is definitely hard to describe. If I say it sounds "modern" people will assume it's scooped but it's very neutral. It's the new kind of modern. :D Very balanced and full range.

Back
Top Bottom