Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.00 Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Thanks. I can confirm the reverb settings are unchanging from channel to channel; no pop in this situation would be desireable but honestly not useful -- the solution would be to not change the channel on the block if you're not changing the settings, unfortunately.
I'm pretty sure that in my ax8 that pop doesn't happen, I often setup x/y in the reverb with identical settings except for input gain and that causes no pop.
So I think it's a bug.

Gonna be another day or two for the final release. I was getting a little more bass than the reference amps for some models. Finally figured out that my cathode follower network needs to be higher order so I have to increase the order and enter the data for all the amp models.

Thanks Cliff! You are a true craftsman ... another tour de force in the works! :D

Okay, I just paired up the Tweed Deluxe with a couple of Ownhammer IR's of a narrowpanel cab with P12Rs in it. Don Felder's solo from "One Of These Nights?" Dial up the amp the way he did (dime both controls) and turn the MV trim up a bit (1.2), and the tone is right there. The fuzz-iness, the smooth midrange, everything. Really, really nice. Loving this firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom