FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I ordered an EV-1 as well as the FC-6 and a humbuster cable and they all mailed out within 10 minutes...!

When these guys call your number...they really call your number!

I got order confirmation at 3:25 EST. They must have been closing up for the weekend as my order still shows as processing. This weekend cannot go by quickly enough. Come on Monday! :)

It KILLS me to turn down ANYTHING right now but I am going to just wait. Doesn't make sense to purchase the 6 "for now" when it kind of feels like they will have control of the inventory situation soon. Fingers crossed.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too....
It was cool to see the invite :):guitar:
I’m holding out for now I think the 12 will be perfect for what I will need...

I am a late November waitlist entry and I just got the invite for the FC-6 ...which I snapped up...I sure hope it does the trick!

In any case I will be doing tricks at least a couple weeks earlier than waiting for a 12.....
There ya go man I know it’s killing me but hey I’m good for now...
You’ll have to tell us all what you think of it for your needs...

I got order confirmation at 3:25 EST. They must have been closing up for the weekend as my order still shows as processing. This weekend cannot go by quickly enough. Come on Monday! :)

Mine was at 2:50 eastern time...sounds like you where () that close...!

If it helps ...mine is shipping to Canada...arriving Wed., so you will still have yours the same day or earlier!

There ya go man I know it’s killing me but hey I’m good for now...
You’ll have to tell us all what you think of it for your needs...

Like I said earlier ...squinting at 6 boxes is probably enough for me...if these old eyes could see the board without bending over then I might miss not getting the 12 but I suspect that I will be happy with the 6 ...it being easier to remember where things are when switching layouts (only 6 variables).

Like I said earlier ...squinting at 6 boxes is probably enough for me...if these old eyes could see the board without bending over then I might miss not getting the 12 but I suspect that I will be happy with the 6 ...it being easier to remember where things are when switching layouts (only 6 variables).
I know what you’re saying there for sure lol
That’s kinda what I was wondering how easy it will be to remember...
I’m waiting for the 12

I think it really comes down to if you think you really need to be able to turn like 12 effects on/off all on the fly at a given time. Some people do of course, but I find that I'm not really using more than a couple of effects for a given preset, so with the per-preset layout ability, I have a dynamic foot switch or two which reflect the given effects I'm using, such as a chorus or flanger. I don't personally really need to have a switch for a chorus, a flanger, a phaser etc all on the same patch as I'm only going to use a given effect. Again, for some I get the need/want for access to everything at any time, but I just can't say I really work like that, so a couple of switches does the job.

Basically it was like going from the MFC to the AX8 for me... I used to 'need' 17 IA's because each switch could be only one block for any and all patches, but then on the AX8, it was more dynamic so with just 8 switches you could always have lots of control for a given preset.

Likewise, with the 6, you can set up a page of say 6 effects switches, but then a hold of one button can take you to a second layout page where you have another 6, so its technically an additional button press to access more, but they are pretty accessible still.

12 certainly makes sense for some people, but I wouldn't trade my 6 even straight up for a 12, as I just don't need the extra switches or want the size

This is why, though I got my invite yesterday for the FC6, I am going to hold off for the 12. I hope the Godz of FC bless me with an invite for the much more desirable (for me) FC12 ::) I have finally reconnected with Axe III getting it ready for the transition for my live rig. OOOH BOY does the III sound great and SO much easier to get incredible sounds!
Admin M@ said The FC-12 production run is finished. Full-blown invites should resume at a good clip next week. oh yeah can’t wait :):guitar:

I can see it now... I get the FC-6 delivered tomorrow... Then my FC-12 invite comes a day or two later... LoL. I even bought a pair of the big hunking size fractal expression pedals so I will don't have to screw with all these mismatched and line 6 geared ones...

I am the Money Pit Monger!!!

I can see it now... I get the FC-6 delivered tomorrow... Then my FC-12 invite comes a day or two later... LoL. I even bought a pair of the big hunking size fractal expression pedals so I will don't have to screw with all these mismatched and line 6 geared ones...

I am the Money Pit Monger!!!

Can’t you return the 6?

Back
Top Bottom