Per-Preset Overrides Stuck????

Kamil Kisiel

Power User
Something weird happened with my FC today. I was just using it as normal when suddenly all of the mini displays went blank.

After some investigation it seems that all of my presets suddenly have per-preset overrides on the PRESET layout, and there is no way to remove them...

Here's a screenshot from Axe-Edit:

Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 00.12.04.png

When I select the Per-Preset Override button and try to change PP#1 to None or any other value, it reverts to PP#1.

On the Axe-FX III itself if I go into Per-Preset FC Settings, Overrides, and then click A for RESET it warns me that it's about to delete all of them, I push the Enter button for OK, but then nothing changes. If I switch presets in Axe-Edit, these overrides are present on every preset.

Axe-FX FW 4.03 and FC-6 FW 1.04...

Restarting the Axe-FX seems to bring it back to normal, but then after a while it flips back to this same state. I can't yet tell what specific thing triggers it, but I'm just using the FC as I normally would, switching presets and scenes.

I had exactly the same problem last night. After rebooting several times, I realized that it was being triggered by a user preset I downloaded from Axe Change.

The preset is "Scofield," posted by you, so whatever is going on in your Axe, it can be passed on to others. You might want to remove the preset from Axe Change until the problem is fixed.

Danny W.

Yes, that's exactly what I narrowed it down to as well. I've removed it from Axe-Change and uploaded it here so it can be checked over by the devs. It seems I can't remove the PP assignments from this preset on my Axe at all, and they carry over when I switch to other presets.

Attachments

• p006865_Scofield.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
I'm on 5.02 and FC 1.04 and I had this happen randomly to my user presets. I had to manually turn those over rides off. Axe Edit III needs a way to set all PP overrides to off.

Back
Top Bottom