Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.00 Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are totally missing that the whole point of beta firmware is to see if there are any issues, report them & fix them.

Missing the point? I always install the betas when my time allows me to do it. Installing a beta is a contribution to the community. When people get tempted to install betas they get tempted to support the community, even when they installed the beta only because they couldn't wait any longer...

So , Beta 5 #2 is pretty much exactly like #1
whip out your favorite single-coil axe, bring up a fresh Band Commander, crank the amp Input drive into Legacy 99 Bassguy with a little 2290, and try not to pee your pants a little when you beat a little hard on the lower notes of a 1st position E chord

I thought you posted patch ?
just came down to the studio and installed B5 #2 - to give it a run.

Beta #2?

Is it Mo' Bettahh?

I going to track some guitars tonight with it.....for a song I wrote and am working on.

Edit: 3/14 - Yes, beta 2 sounds amazing, and the York Audio Orange Cab from a couple of days ago, is the bomb-diggity.

Last edited:
So I was on 1.8 and went to 5.0 beta 1 and started resetting amps and what have you cuz things didn’t sound exactly right.

Tonight I installed beta 2, reinstalled my presets, and things sound incredible!! Better then before on 1.8 and I had spent a couple months on version 1.8, so I knew what they should sound like.

It’s not the difference between the two betas, a reinstall of beta 1 and presets would have gotten me there too I’m pretty sure.

It doesn’t make sense, but it happens...
“And that’s all I have to say about that...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom