Best Hookup options ...?

WERNER1

Inspired
So typically I run direct FOH mono and we use IEM's for monitoring....

This weekend I'm playing an event where I will be running direct and using IEM's but I'm not super confident of their IEM set up so I'd like to run my CLR as sort of a combination of on stage volume and secondary monitoring... Just not sure the best way to do this?

Do I just run XLR 1 to FOH, and XLR 2 to the CLR or do I use both the Left (Mono) XLR and 1/4"... or what?

Thanks
Rick

Thanks for the replies guys,.. I'll mess with it a bit this evening and see how it goes :) .

Uhmm.... what the Tinder comment...?? :confused:

you guys are silly! haha!

So I just ended up running XLR (1) out to the FOH,.. and XLR (2) out to my CLR and that worked out perfectly for me.

I ran the CLR directly behind me standing up on it's side (Like a regular Amp Cab), but it was up on about a 1 foot riser so slightly elevated. It worked out really well as my in ears were constantly cutting in and out so at least I had a reference of my guitar and drums at all times (Drummer was right behind me as well - in a cage) I had my right IEM pulled out slightly so I could hear everything happening around me "live" :D

Thanks,
Rick

Back
Top Bottom