Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 4.03

bug-grouchy.pdf

Homeslice is begging for the Xterminator

loaded the 4 yesterday and the AC30 TB sounds so bloody amazing, I didn't even had to tweet my preset.
Guys you are making magic out of the black box, enable soon the 3rd amp block for a full Brian May setup and I'd be the happiest person alive hehehhee
cheers for that hard work!!!!

Well colour me amazed (whatever colour that it)

I logged in today to post a question, and thought, wouldn't it be amazing if there was another firmware already...

BAM!

??!!@##%!£!$?? EEK! I haven't installed the last one yet and here we go again LOL
Nice one though, no complaints from here, Keep up the excellent work guys :)

I’ve intensified playing again after major shoulder issues and I must say that this version of the firmware is amazing Cliff!
The recent additions are extremely useful and the amp models are easier to dial in and sound amazing! Now onto recording some songs...
Thanks @FractalAudio for your ongoing dedication to making this the best device for us!

Just a question. When using authentic controls, isn't the presence shift parameter supposed to be on the tone page for the appropriate models? I can only find it under power amp page for the various models that have it (USA models).

Back
Top Bottom