Axe-Edit III 1.01.00 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 3.02

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION
  • Expanded the available controls on the CAB block "Align" page to improve work-flow.
  • Implemented the "FC Controllers" and "Per-Preset FC" views.
    • Note that the "Setup" button has moved next to the "Save" button.
  • Support for firmware 3.02
    • Redesigned the DRIVE block layout to match the hardware (with the caveat that the LEVEL knob always remains in the right-hand common MIXER section).

Awesome! Looks like the drive block has the new "authentic" control layout, while the amps still use the usual interface for now

Brilliant work Michael. Really appreciate the prompt release fully recognising the amount of work and complexity that must be involved. The update is seamless, simple and works exactly as I expected. Thank you very much!

Yay! FC support! And Per-Preset overrides and definitions. Bonus!

Many thanks to Michael and the whole FAS team!

Last edited:
thanks, i found a little bug:
on the drive windows when you push the pin on the upper right, it doesn't keep the windown open after a new drive selection

Wow! Thanks! I have got to move to Plaistow and put my application in. It would be amazing to work at FAS!

Tonight I installed 3.02 on Axe FXIII and 1.01.00 of Axe Edit III, and the new firmware for FC-12. When I set global on the Axe FXIII to Authentic it works on the Axe FXIII itself, but doesn't show up on Axe Edit. I tried turning both off and back on, but nothing changed. It always shows the ideal setting on Axe Edit. Axe Edit seems slower than usual also.

Tonight I installed 3.02 on Axe FXIII and 1.01.00 of Axe Edit III, and the new firmware for FC-12. When I set global on the Axe FXIII to Authentic it works on the Axe FXIII itself, but doesn't show up on Axe Edit. I tried turning both off and back on, but nothing changed. It always shows the ideal setting on Axe Edit. Axe Edit seems slower than usual also.
I guess AxeEdit doesn't handle this parameter yet

Working on a new preset today, I finally got to the cab block section on this release of Axe-Edit III. Super nice enhancement on the alignment page!! Thanks Michael Pickens!

Noticed a minor bug in the 'Midi block'. The text shows 'One Scene' instead of 'Scene One'? And it never updates to reflect the other scenes when changing scenes?
Midi Block bug.png

Back
Top Bottom