Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 3.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, that was quick!

The support and continued updates for this product are awesome and I’m sure development is not easy for something so complex and I imagine low-level. I assume there is some sort of automated testing tool or suite and I’m sure you’re on the lookout for bug reports from customers

I AB’d my king of tone with the tone of kings into a Princeton model and it is amazing how close they are. I assume it’s modeled on the low gain side? Also, loving the new Heartpedal 11! So good.

The only thing I noticed that was wonky was I have a preset with a Shimmer drive and in Axe -Edit it showed a Micro-boost as my drive pedal.
The Drive types were sorted alphanumerically, and new ones added, so I suspect Axe-Edit just doesn't have current information yet.

Quick question: is the "advanced page" now still the last page? I don´t have an AXE III yet so can´t check it out myself.

Wow, new drives all sound amazing!
If I'm not mistaken, the new drives are:
  • Heartpedal 11
  • Jam Ray
  • Ruckus LED
  • Timothy 2
  • Tone of Kings

I honestly think this forum, the internet, and the world in general would be better off without that weird usage of the word 'entitled' which seems only good for trolling and stirring things up. Don't sweat it...you did nothing wrong. ;)
I agree with u 100%. People seemed to get jumped on for the most innocent comments. It’s pretty foolish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom