Axefxlll and the mfc101. ?

Yes, the MFC is a very capable midi controller. But only 'one-way' communication is possible, so no tuner, tap tempo display, updated AI status, etc....

You will have to set all of the 'Axe-Fx III' midi CC assignments (that you want to control) manually, as they are all unassigned. How good are you at midi?

I had a bradshaw rig years ago, if probably have to take a refresh course lol.i have my axefxll and mfc101 I use for gigs now. It's just sad to look at my axefxlll and I can't use it live yet

I had a bradshaw rig years ago, if probably have to take a refresh course lol.i have my axefxll and mfc101 I use for gigs now. It's just sad to look at my axefxlll and I can't use it live yet
I feel your pain.. Still using my Axe-Fx II live. I got my FC invite already, but don't really have the funds, and I'm hoping for some more External Switch midi functionality to be added.

There are several threads detailing the setup and functionality of the MFC and Axe3. Do a forum search or it may be in the Axe3 sub-forum.

moke, when i finally ger my axefx lll up and running im going to get some more presets from you.
i got my axefxlll for christmas and havent even fired it up yet

moke, when i finally ger my axefx lll up and running im going to get some more presets from you.
i got my axefxlll for christmas and havent even fired it up yet
I appreciate that. You should still be using it at home and getting familiar with it. There are some differences, and more coming out all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom