I am a Fan Boy!

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
You know what I love?

Being called a Fractal Fan Boy!

It's a badge of honor to have this name bestowed upon me by another forum member because I don't agree with their assessment of a Fractal product. Therefore, I must be a Fan Boy.

Some people seem to think I am incapable of making a rational, informed decisions on my own which happens to align with Fractal. That I am merely a puppet, echoing the words of Fractal as the gospel while the puppet master controls my keyboard.

I am a huge fan of Fractal products because they have EARNED it!

So you think I'm a Fan Boy? I am... Now f**k off and bother someone else!

When I first joined the forum almost 4 years ago as I was saving up for an Axe Fx, I had some trepidation as I’d heard about Fractal fan boys.

As I read the forum, I saw nothing of what I had heard about. Yes, people are enthusiastic about the product, but there was so much sharing and helping without the pettiness I had seen on other music forums.

I guess that makes me a fan boy! Certainly when I talk to other guitar players inevitably I bring up the Axe Fx. I feel like a walking infomercial. But dang, it just still floors me what I can do with it!

You know what I love?

It's a badge of honor to have this name bestowed upon me by another forum member because I don't agree with their assessment of a Fractal product. Therefore, I must be a Fan Boy.

Some people seem to think I am incapable of making a rational, informed decisions on my own which happens to align with Fractal. That I am merely a puppet, echoing the words of Fractal as the gospel while the puppet master controls my keyboard.

I love big ass fans!!!!

https://www.bigassfans.com/fans/

You know what I love?

Do you have a t-shirt that you purposely wear to music stores to stir up discussion? Very passive/aggressive, I know....

You know what I love?

Yeah yeah yeah, we know, you’re just in it for the likes!:D:p;)

Proud to call myself a Fractal Fan Boy, too. I might even have to get myself a t-shirt printed with "FFB" in 6" letters across the front. I have a few "tubes and pedals are the only way" friends, and although I kind of feel sorry for them in a way, I figure different strokes for different folks. The ones who get under my skin are the guys who tried a POD once 20 years ago and don't miss any opportunity to bash modelers.

Back
Top Bottom