KAN Cabs Competition

You can hear it, but it’s so negligible it would be impossible to hear in any mix & no one would ever even notice it if they weren’t asked to listen for it. Great job. Which brings me to the more important question and I suppose the whole point of this thread in the first place?
Where can we find these IR’s? Did I miss the link? Or are they just not ready yet? What’s the haps?

You can hear it, but it’s so negligible it would be impossible to hear in any mix & no one would ever even notice it if they weren’t asked to listen for it. Great job. Which brings me to the more important question and I suppose the whole point of this thread in the first place?
Where can we find these IR’s? Did I miss the link? Or are they just not ready yet? What’s the haps?
Hii there, the point of the competition was to see how accurate I could get before I go into full IR production. I’ve been on an small winters holiday with my family this week. But I will start up again next week. So hopefully I will be ready to sell the pack soon. It will include V30 and Creamback 65. Shure SM-57, SM-7b, Senheiser MD421, Royer 121, Neumann U47Fet, and U67Tube. Price point will be about 10$ I think.

Hii there, the point of the competition was to see how accurate I could get before I go into full IR production. I’ve been on an small winters holiday with my family this week. But I will start up again next week. So hopefully I will be ready to sell the pack soon. It will include V30 and Creamback 65. Shure SM-57, SM-7b, Senheiser MD421, Royer 121, Neumann U47Fet, and U67Tube. Price point will be about 10$ I think.
Sounds good, hope ya had a good break.. I tend to forget about that since moving out of the cold slop of New England down here to Florida.

Back
Top Bottom