AFIII Edo Scordo (Brit Floyd) - A Great Day For Freedom ( Guitar Solo )

Diego

Fractal Fanatic
Just received this great take/video from my friend Edo (Brit Floyd guitar player). I decided to share this with you all since I think this is one of the best sounding version of this solo: perfect sound and perfect touch.

Simply amazing, thanks Edo, well done!!!

Thank you for sharing.

I am missing the EMG SA EXG/SPC pickup set!

I've been using them for many years, installed on my American Deluxe Strat, but about about a year ago I replaced them with the "Black Strat Set" (Seymour Duncan SSL-5 & Fender CS Fat '50)

I also love the "Black Strat Set", despite the awful noise (I don't know how Gilmour can deal with that on the stage; it is totally unbearable for high-gain tones), so I am considering buying another Strat just to install the EMG SA set that I am still keeping on a drawer. Perhaps a Squier Deluxe Strat... or a second hand Am Standard... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Love it. I'm glad I've seen you play it live in Stavanger, Norway. Looking forward to the next time you visit Stavanger.

It's such a great thing that we get to hear great live versions of songs like A great day for freedom, a Tim Renwick-style solo, and you include some of the Momentary Lapse of Reason tracks like Terminal Frost/A new machine, songs like Cluster one or Poles apart. Always brilliant setlists

I really liked what you did on Pigs the last tour, those sustaining reverb/delay notes during the verses

Edit: I didn't notice that someone else shared the video on the forum. I thought it was Edo :)

Last edited:
Just received this great take/video from my friend Edo (Brit Floyd guitar player). I decided to share this with you all since I think this is one of the best sounding version of this solo: perfect sound and perfect touch.

Simply amazing, thanks Edo, well done!!!

Wow that was great!!

Back
Top Bottom