Thoughts on Super Bowl half time show?

The shirtless Guitar Hero went out with Mark Farner! Not sure why Adam Levin thought this was a good idea?

I was hoping the dragon saved enough to straif the stage at least once.

If you are going to have pyro, do it right!

The contrived near-stage audience with its rehearsed and equally contrived enthusiasm was pathetic. There was no authenticity whatsoever in any aspect of this.....for lack of a more appropriate term.......contrivance. I was embarrassed for M5, every kid waving their hands in the air and forcing smiles like idiots, and for the politicized and corrupt sham that is now the NFL. Pure sewage.

The halftime show, much like the game itself, was completely boring and bland. It looked like amateur hour. Maroon 5 was simply swallowed up on that stage. It was more like a high school talent show than a SB halftime show. At least he was singing live, but his pitch was all over the place. Kind of ironic for someone who judges other singers pitch on TV. The best part was the Ibanez Jem he was playing. And I don't even know or care who the rappers were. Awful!

does anyone remember how weird the 1995 halftime show was?
patti labelle, indiana jones stealing the super bowl trophy...and then tony bennett singing Caravan!
No offense to Patti and Tony but ...Eclectic...hell no...just embarrassingly weird

I think my favorite was Super Bowl XXXI
Blues Brothers, James Brown and ZZ Top...
that halftime show didn’t suck...i think. :)

Game sucked, halftime show-didn't even bother to watch, didn't bother to watch commercials (except the Washington Post one after reading Cliffs comment- really? that's offensive???, wow-okay).

no joke I slept exactly through half time then woke up for the rest of the boring game.

Game sucked, halftime show-didn't even bother to watch, didn't bother to watch commercials (except the Washington Post one after reading Cliffs comment- really? that's offensive???, wow-okay).

I certainly don’t speak for Cliff or anyone else. But I would guess reaction to that ad will vary (either way) depending on ones knowledge of the WP history. Tricky subject to discuss with objectivity these days and better suited for another forum.

I only saw the 4th quarter. I'm not a fan of either team but was routing for the Patriots since everyone else hates them. I thought it was an exciting 4th quarter. Glad I missed the rest...

Read some comments about the half-time show so I looked it up on YouTube... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom