Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.01 Firmware Release

like what?

Like it to just sound good, I can never get it to sound like any of the decent flanger pedals out there. No matter the settings it never sounds like that swooshing effect heard on many classic records. I've even tried the EVH settings posted before and not that close. I'm not the only one with that opinion as I have seen it said quite a few times.

Kinda pathetic prize for working on firmware.
I'd say, he should get a new boat, good health, and a new win for favourite team or something.

For him to get the boat we should buy the axe fx III right after he writes the update. That should inspire a new Alanis Morriset song.

Imo the best things you guys could get is

The boost in the Amp block
The new reflections in the cab block

Those 2 things alone have allowed me to take out drive in front of amp
And also get rid of a reverb to get a bit of room on a dry rythm as it can be done with reflections in the cab block

The EQ in the wah is nice too for the same reason you don’t need to add and eq block and futz with engaging and bypassing it

And also get rid of a reverb to get a bit of room on a dry rythm as it can be done with reflections in the cab block

The EQ in the wah is nice too for the same reason you don’t need to add and eq block and futz with engaging and bypassing it

Isn't there already a boost in the amp block?

Great to hear Cliff, so appreciated! FAS is such a great company! We all have our ‘wish list’, but honestly, what other company gives free updates especially on a discontinued product? We should be thankful Cliff is so generous to us spoiled tone junkies lol.

Yea I agree I want everything that has to do with the new amp modeling
I don’t really think of the input output on each block or the spectrum analyzer
The new reverbs would be a huge bonus but if we got just improved modeling that would be great

Back
Top Bottom