Anyone Else Checking Regularly for a Post NAMM Fractal Announcement

When this LB-1 drops I'm not going to be able to control myself. Any G.A.S. the III negated, the LB-1 is going to blow it open again...craigslist/ebay, it's all open season again. :flushed:

Wow, I am astounded by the dedication of the Fractal family.... Cliff has got major problems on his hands, people lining up to spend their money on his new inventions! I wish I were so lucky (sarcastic pun in humor). Really, when you think about it, the AX8 is now kind of been obsoleted by the fact that the Sharc chips are no longer available. Tech has changed, repairs will be hard, and firmware will run two separate paths if he continues to update Ares and the older stuff. I can see that it would be easier for him to just standardize the situation and update the AX8 to newer technology. The machine is still relevant and kicks serious ass but from a company standpoint it would be easier if everything were Ares compatible. I think a new machine is not far off, it just makes sense in this situation, but that is my opinion and not fact so take it for what it is worth. All in all it doesn't change the fact that these are the finest processors money can buy!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom