AX8 Sale

Camden

I noticed that The AX8 was on sale for $1099 recently, when I went to purchase it I saw the sale had ended. They seem to go on sale like this regularly. Can anyone shed some light on when they might be on sale again?

My point of view is that paying full price you also save money.

Well, too be true, if I knew about one of those sale periods you talk about, I could wait, let's say, until next month, or so. I mean, saving 10% if I have to wait 2 months for my AX8 it's not a good deal.

The only thing I regret about my AX8 is not buying it 2 years earlier. That would have saved a lot of money (all the money I spent in other gear).

I'm just trying to cool it a little. Don't take me serious. Be patient, and when you finally get it, you'll probably regret for not buying it earlier. Or not.

Good point. I’m not in a huge rush so it’s worth a wait for me, Maybe I can find one on the used market if I’m lucky. I’ve had a few that have slipped through my fingers, AX8’s are in high demand.

Also, after reaching out to fractal to inquire about the sale, It was conveyed to me that they don’t see another price drop in the near future. As always, great customer service. Fractal reminds me of Sweetwater in certain aspects, I know they’re hesitant to distribute through big box stores, but if they were to do so, I could imagine a great relationship with Sweetwater.

I dont think it will be on sale any time soon. Maybe July 4th? The $1099 sale was an extension from the Black Friday sale.

I don’t see why any company would announce when future sales may be.

I bought a car a few months ago. The dealer didn’t say “you really should wait 3 months and get this $3000 cheaper” no, instead they were eager to get my money that same day.

As such, I can’t see FAS saying it’s $1299 this month and if you wait til April it will be $1099, and then back to $1299 in May etc, just isn’t smart business.

Very good points. I didn't know if the price would change once the units from china came in, since production there is cheaper. Perhaps thats already happened and $1299 is the discounted price. I'm very close to pulling the trigger from the fractal website. $1,299 isn't a bad price.

I noticed that most of the time when they were on sale, they were usually on back order. Sure, you can save money, but you didn't get it right away either. When they were back ordered at $1099, they were selling used for $1200 on Reverb. Still a solid deal at $1299 and in my opinion, better and cheaper than the standard Line 6 Helix.

It’s a product that is going to provide daily enjoyment for years to come. You won’t miss few hundred bucks either way over that time period, but you’ll be really happy you bought one I think.

My III cost me $2249 and I could of gotten it for $2249 for the last few months, BUT, I would of missed out on like 8 months of enjoyment, so small price to pay IMO

Back
Top Bottom