[SOLVED] How can i get a more dynamic feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Feelings" are very subjective, I mean, for everybody can be a different stuff, maybe we all don't perceive it the same, either to pick attack or speaker response who knows. I take for granted I cannot compare the "feel" of my JCM800 4x12 thru the 1960A with an emulation on the Axe Fx, how come is it going to be the same? The Axe Fx through the monitors gives me a faithfull reproduction of so many tones I have listened through the years .... and to MY picking, and at least concerning the amps I have tried enough to compare, it really responds the same, or so I am inclined to "feel".

The following comments are arguments:
If people got offended by that simple statement that is them being argumentative I was fine I wasn’t mad or anything I can’t control how people are so defensive of everything on this form everyone knows it’s true there are people here that just want to argue and be weird for nothing I call them fractal elitists
If you tell them an amp has more dynamic picking response
They get sad but that doesn’t change the fact
But you can try my preset I just uploaded on axe change
It has some dynamic response dialed in with envelope filters it’s called dynamic Friedman small box and it brings the axe fx 2 to life

Do you see how you are telling everyone they don’t know what they’re doing? That you are one of the few or only ones on this entire forum or thread that does know? That everyone is wrong but you?

Do you really believe that’s true?
That guy was being critical of my tip that actualy works
And there’s people out there that are afraid to turn every nob And get results and he could be one of them since he just basically tried to say I don’t know what I’m talking about I just said that to troll back harder it was a joke it was the same bs he gave me

If people got offended by that simple statement that is them being argumentative
you posted a negative comment about a product on that product's forum. the product is extremely successful, with many of the top tier guitarists in the world enjoying the product and not having the issue you have regarding dynamics. that is why a comment like "the axe-fx isn't dynamic, especially compared to ____ other products" is a negative comment. majority of the users - again including the top guitarists in the world - don't think that at all.

we all objectively tried the axe, feel that it is dynamic enough, "real-sounding" enough, and has many other great, positive qualities. we all decided that on our own.

this place isn't some special support group where people reassure themselves the product is good. we aren't all delusional. you aren't coming here and lifting the veil for us or anything like that.

a forum that is for a particular product created by the product manufacturers is typically a place that thinks positively of that product. so to go there and post comments that talk about it in a negative way is of course a red flag to forum members.

to post a question, or say "i'm not getting a good result" or similar things is not the same. that's why this forum is here, to help others.

but to come here and post a negative blanket statement like "the axe isn't dynamic" as if it was fact is an argumentative statement. you instantly are stating that all of us are crazy for thinking it is dynamic, and that we all don't know what we're talking about, and only you do. it's like you're trying so hard to convince us all that we don't know anything, because we need to try your preset, and then OMG i've never experienced that ever before.

people speaking positively about a product on that product's forum is not "being defensive." people not agreeing with your blanket statement "the axe isn't dynamic" isn't "being defensive."

you clearly have your own interpretation and preferences - and that's ok. we all don't need to use the axe the same way. you can do what you want, and i can do what i want.

some of us simply are trying to say that if you feel the axe isn't dynamic, something may be wrong with your setup, because for an overwhelming majority of users, including some of the top guitarists in the entire world, it is dynamic without all of those additional adjustments.

Thou protests too much ...

And “afraid to turn every [sic] nob ...” is ludicrous and laughable.

This is the FAS forum where guitarists make their regular Hajj/pilgrimage to heavenly tweakdom. (In all candor, the AxeFx III doesn’t need much tweaking to get great out of the box toanz.)

You have posted your preset, now we can evaluate

you posted a negative comment about a product on that product's forum. the product is extremely successful, with many of the top tier guitarists in the world enjoying the product and not having the issue you have regarding dynamics. that is why a comment like "the axe-fx isn't dynamic, especially compared to ____ other products" is a negative comment. majority of the users - again including the top guitarists in the world - don't think that at all.

we all objectively tried the axe, feel that it is dynamic enough, "real-sounding" enough, and has many other great, positive qualities. we all decided that on our own.

this place isn't some special support group where people reassure themselves the product is good. we aren't all delusional. you aren't coming here and lifting the veil for us or anything like that.

a forum that is for a particular product created by the product manufacturers is typically a place that thinks positively of that product. so to go there and post comments that talk about it in a negative way is of course a red flag to forum members.

to post a question, or say "i'm not getting a good result" or similar things is not the same. that's why this forum is here, to help others.

but to come here and post a negative blanket statement like "the axe isn't dynamic" as if it was fact is an argumentative statement. you instantly are stating that all of us are crazy for thinking it is dynamic, and that we all don't know what we're talking about, and only you do. it's like you're trying so hard to convince us all that we don't know anything, because we need to try your preset, and then OMG i've never experienced that ever before.

people speaking positively about a product on that product's forum is not "being defensive." people not agreeing with your blanket statement "the axe isn't dynamic" isn't "being defensive."

you clearly have your own interpretation and preferences - and that's ok. we all don't need to use the axe the same way. you can do what you want, and i can do what i want.

some of us simply are trying to say that if you feel the axe isn't dynamic, something may be wrong with your setup, because for an overwhelming majority of users, including some of the top guitarists in the entire world, it is dynamic without all of those additional adjustments.
Some of the top artists in the world would say the same thing I said so I don’t know what your ranting on about I have been talking about tone and helping people get dynamics

I can’t control how people are so defensive of everything on this form everyone knows it’s true there are people here that just want to argue and be weird for nothing I call them fractal elitists
I can’t control how people sometimes come here to pick a fight. Everyone knows it’s true there are people here who just want to argue. I call them trolls.

I just said that to troll back harder...
Case in point.

When you go into a product forum and make blanket negative statements about it, you know what reaction you’re going to get. It’s an old ploy: poke ‘em with a stick, and when they object, yell “Fanboy!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom