Video - FC-12 - Quick Look | Default Layouts | EZ Switch Editing

chris

Owner's Manual Reader
i made a video showing the FC-12. i give a quick overview, then show all 8 Default Layouts, with some other info along the way. i then quickly show how to edit any switch using the EZ Menu on the Axe-Fx III.

this 30 minute video took 9+ hours straight to write, setup, record, edit and upload, so i hope you like it :)

[i'll add timestamps later. it's 1:30am here and i need to sleep for a 6am alarm.]

(AX8 video is next on the list - i've been waiting for the chance to record and post this video while beta testing the FC)

Thanks Chris for taking the time to do the video .WE really appreciate the sacrifice of time to do this . It helps many of us to save time
and to be able to take advantage of this Amazing work of art.

Amazing video Chris! This is what I've been waiting/hoping to see.

Thanks for producing and sharing!

Great job Chris! I guess I don't have to finish my FC-6 video today LOL. Just kidding. My FC-6 Video will be a playing demo of my custom layouts only. You make the BEST tutorials, so there is no reason whatsoever for me to compete with the master! Thanks Chris!

You’re such an asset to the forum, Chris! Thanks for your work on this, and so many other, great videos. This was very clear and informative.

Last edited:
Fantastic Chris and clearly a lot of work went into it. Showing the 3 screens (Axe Edit, Axe III, FC) at the same time made this super easy to follow.

Well done and thanks from all of us

MM

Question on switch hold function. Say you have an FC6 and are going to have 4 scene's on the bottom row using the hold function to access scene 4 on the 3rd switch, your on the thirds switch with a long hold to get to scene 4, you then select scene 2 switch the return to the third switch. Will that switch hold scene 4 or always return to 3? And is there a way to make it retain the last selected scene of that 3rd switch?

So many options, love it...... Who's on first? ^^ Yes that made my head hurt too.^^

Question on switch hold function. Say you have an FC6 and are going to have 4 scene's on the bottom row using the hold function to access scene 4 on the 3rd switch, your on the thirds switch with a long hold to get to scene 4, you then select scene 2 switch the return to the third switch. Will that switch hold scene 4 or always return to 3? And is there a way to make it retain the last selected scene of that 3rd switch?

So many options, love it...... Who's on first? ^^ Yes that made my head hurt too.^^

Assuming you configured the FC6 like this for the bottom row:
Switch 1 press = scene 1
Switch 2 press = scene 2
Switch 3 press = scene 3, hold = scene 4

The switches are always going to do the same thing. There is currently no “select previous scene function”. The switches do not retain any state. They can reflect the active state of something on the Axe by having the LED ring lit bright.

Sorry if this was in there somewhere, but does using the "rocker" always have to go to the main menu or can it switch between say presets and effects?

Back
Top Bottom