Worst Produced...Most interesting...Bettencourt Content

electronpirate

Axe-Master

Not sure what to say here. In need of a video editor? Highly medicated artist? Jeez get a fookin noise gate? Better a bit further in the video.

Shows just how good he is...but damn...he can't slow it down...or contain crazy.

Strange, strange vid.

R

Not sure what to say here. In need of a video editor? Highly medicated artist? Jeez get a fookin noise gate? Better a bit further in the video.

Shows just how good he is...but damn...he can't slow it down...or contain crazy.

Strange, strange vid.

R

Yowza. Definitely needs a video editor.

I remember having the tab from this years ago from Guitar for the Practicing Musician. It had the chorus riff played in a higher position. Been wrong all this time!

That tone in the video is pretty ratty. I always thought his real tone was a bit too bright for my taste but that solo is one of the coolest. To this day I have only one Extreme song on my playlist because of that solo.

Saw him play this last night, dude hasn't lost a step at all. Alway's been a fan of his playing, and always struck me as a pretty chill dude...even broke up a fight in the crowd during the show last night... which I'm sure someone will post to youtube any moment now.

But really when was the last time he did anything new? Ninety what? I saw him at the first Generation Axe iteration and really the only guy on stage doing anything new was Tosin. It was just a nostalgia trip for everyone else, onstage and in the seats. Vai writes new shit but he wasn't really playing any of it that night.

But really when was the last time he did anything new? Ninety what? I saw him at the first Generation Axe iteration and really the only guy on stage doing anything new was Tosin. It was just a nostalgia trip for everyone else, onstage and in the seats. Vai writes new shit but he wasn't really playing any of it that night.

So everything he accomplished in the past means nothing? His stylistic solo's and phrasing is still better than most players to this day, IMO.

blah blah blah

What does this mean? Nuno does these demo's because everyone wants to hear the most popular solo's. No need to be snide. If your OPINION is that he's done, and should just go herd sheep somewhere, then that's your opinion. MY opinion is that his playing is actually better, more fluid and focused, than it's ever been. Right now.

And I like that he's still out there, ripping it up.

R

Back
Top Bottom