Why Shop AX8 ??

I thought the only imaginable - yet imaginary - issue is that it's been months since the last update.
Wow.

Why did he post anything then?

(He could have asked when the next update was due. Crazy, also, that people even replied)

I've got lots of useful advice and help off many people on here. I guess I assumed everyone was like that.

But you have been most helpful, for my poor confused mind. Thank you.

Wow.

Why did he post anything then?

(He could have asked when the next update was due. Crazy, also, that people even replied)

I've got lots of useful advice and help off many people on here. I guess I assumed everyone was like that.

But you have been most helpful, for my poor confused mind. Thank you.

It's still one of the best product related comunnity-driven so to say, sites in the whole goddamn internet. If I buy one day another Fractal product, the decision will be backed up by the reasurring thought like "there are people on the forum, who had similar issues, an they'd be allways willing to help".

I am still a very novice user, but after reading through this thread, I have absolutely no idea what is even being discussed here.

Edit: I now I just realized that the originator of this thread joined this forum nearly 3 years ago, and yet has a grand total of two (2) posts to the forum. I have drawn my own conclusion.

The Updates To AX8 Are Out - They Dont Care Anymore..... :eek::eek::eek:

These units have had the ability to create amazing tones for a long time and still do. One of the biggest factors, from my experience, isn't updates, but from knowing how to sculpt sound with the unit. Basically, we already have something way more powerful than we even know how to completely utilize as is. Fractal has done their part in providing a great product and a crazy value. I know this might be trolling but figured someone that might care could fall on this thread. This comment is for you :tonguewink:

Back
Top Bottom