Axe-Fx III does not remember MIDI settings :(

Lechu

I have a problem, I set the midi Scene parameter to 34. When I turn the Axe off and on again, this parameter is set to NONE. Do I do something wrong?

Sounds like the technician forgot to install the battery. Remove the cover and see if the battery is installed.

I will check and let you know. If it is not there, do I have to send it to the service or can I install the batteries myself? I bought Axe in G66.

I will check and let you know. If it is not there, do I have to send it to the service or can I install the batteries myself? I bought Axe in G66.
You can install the battery yourself. It's a standard CR2032 motherboard battery.

If the battery isn't there then someone's head is gonna roll on Monday...

I think you must be in Europe or I'd spot you one. I literally have 10 of these batteries laying around. Had to replace a car key battery years ago and bought a strip of them

Easy gentlemen :) I deal with electronics so battery replacement is not a problem. Unless Clif's boss, by this inconvenience, wants to reward me with the new FC-12 :D

Easy gentlemen :) I deal with electronics so battery replacement is not a problem. Unless Clif's boss, by this inconvenience, wants to reward me with the new FC-12 :D
Somehow, I can see a legion of suddenly missing batteries...

I opened the lid and see that the battery is in place. Should I contact G66 or try to change the batteries?

If it was me, I would replace the battery (in case its dead). If that doesnt do the trick contact support at G66 and they will sort you out as they always do.

I replaced the batteries, it had 0.22V. I set up a new, obviously efficient but unfortunately the problem did not solve. Further settings are lost after restarting Axe. I wrote to G66 asking for help.

I replaced the batteries, it had 0.22V. I set up a new, obviously efficient but unfortunately the problem did not solve. Further settings are lost after restarting Axe. I wrote to G66 asking for help.

Beheading averted! Good luck with your III though !

Does the issue occur with all adjusted settings in MIDI/Remote?

Does the issue occur with all adjusted settings in MIDI/Remote?

Yes, everything I set in the MIDI / Remote tab is reset after restarting Axe. For example, I set Scenes - 34 and Input Volume - 9 and after turning it off / on everything changed to NONE.

Any cable came undone in relation with that battery per chance? (hell of a long shot, but who knows)

Since this thread made me freak out I had to check if mine saves entries and it does...phheewww...
So far havent used any of these parameters just playing at home

Back
Top Bottom