TotalSync and more with MFC-101 and Axe-Fx 3

Just my opinion but he should just sell the firmware and offer a DIY what you need for hardware info sheet and let people build their own. FC12 and FC6 should be out soon-ish at which point 2/3 of the customers he would have had will be gone to the new platform. In his favor tho there are those that are going to miss the midi output from the foot controller so he may have a small market in that.

I am so sorry, but the prototyping process needs much more time than I planned.

The idea to Release the Firmware with a DIY documentation is a good idea. I already thought about. In parallel I will do the documentation and Maybe I will release it. i am very sorry for the delay.

Hey man! You’re offering a product that I’m incapable of designing/making and quality takes time. Relax, take a few deep breaths and enjoy Christmas :)

I am so sorry, but the prototyping process needs much more time than I planned.

The idea to Release the Firmware with a DIY documentation is a good idea. I already thought about. In parallel I will do the documentation and Maybe I will release it. i am very sorry for the delay.

Which ever route you take, you will certainly have at least a few customers willing to wait. In the mean time, as @jkg said, enjoy the holidays and revisit when you're ready!

Reactions: jkg
I'm still on the fence about getting the FC-6/12. If the TotalSync becomes available (even as a beta) before I get my email invitation then I think this would be enough for what I'd need to play live.

Now I completed a production ready layout. I will produce some units and my preorder shop will going online in the next days. I will inform you.

I use my prototype since some rehearsals without any problems! It all work fine. I really love my MFC! :)
Great news. Would love to get one of these!

Back
Top Bottom