Wish PEQ - Auto Solo/Listen Feature

Hence the word "option", just as it is in the bx plugin. A checkbox or button turns it on and off.

My bad dude assumed it was just the concept of "auto..." was the option you were talking about instead of the "the checkbox" itself being the option haha ! Language use can truly be confusing sometimes xD

My bad dude assumed it was just the concept of "auto..." was the option you were talking about instead of the "the checkbox" itself being the option haha ! Language use can truly be confusing sometimes xD
No worries. The feature would be a drawback without a disable option. bx has it enabled by default. It is extremely effective at quickly identifying offensive overtones/harmonics.

Last edited:
Did I not notice it before, or did this solo/mute functionality just get added to the multi comp? It's got solo/mute controls at the bottom of each band.

Auto-solo is kind of meant for a mouse click+hold, but a manual solo feature would still be very useful in the PEQ, also effectively doubling the PEQs use (if you could attach a modifier to the solo buttons), instant extra filter effects if you solo one or more bands...:D

Did I not notice it before, or did this solo/mute functionality just get added to the multi comp? It's got solo/mute controls at the bottom of each band.

Auto-solo is kind of meant for a mouse click+hold, but a manual solo feature would still be very useful in the PEQ, also effectively doubling the PEQs use (if you could attach a modifier to the solo buttons), instant extra filter effects if you solo one or more bands...:D

AFAIK it's been there for a while. I agree, manual solo would be more useful, and being to attach a modifier to it would be pretty wild.

Back
Top Bottom