Gig video: Ozzy’s 'Bark at the Moon' and 'Over the Mountain'

Kick Ass !
AGAIN !!

At this point have you incorporated your Axe Fx III into your rig, using a different midi controller or are you waiting for the FC? And using the AX8 till you get your hands on a FC.

Kick Ass !
AGAIN !!

At this point have you incorporated your Axe Fx III into your rig, using a different midi controller or are you waiting for the FC? And using the AX8 till you get your hands on a FC.
Thanks guys.
Waiting on the FC. I just sold my MFC to help fund the FC so I don’t have anything to control my III at the moment. I got on the FC waitlist at 7:28am on 5/17 so hopelefully I’ll get an invite pretty soon. Even then not sure I’ll switch over from the AX8 for gigging. It’s just so convenient.

Wow.......that was just great. I love that era of rock music. I saw Ozzy live in the mid 90s at San Diego State University outdoor amphitheater. The show had good energy, but I couldn’t hear detail from the instruments very well. Ozzy’s guitarist — whom I am sure was very competent — just did not seem to be cutting through the mix very well when he played lead. Of course, there were thousands of people in the audience screaming the whole time.

Your tone in that video was outstanding, and I could hear ever note. Your playing ability is fantastic.

“We’re not worthy; we’re not worthy.”

Back
Top Bottom