Reduce CPU on this preset?

Btw The world would be a better place if we gave away our knowledge for free...
I have helped countless people with axe related stuff and have arranged axe meet & Greet in Denmark and btw we have another one arranged in January

As a former mgt consultant who earned my “information” through hard won experience and education, that “information” should not necessarily be free. I had to pay a mortgage and raise, feed and educate my children which none of that was “free”.

Sometimes (perhaps not in this case - however a donation would be cool ) you often get what you pay for. My company charged over $15k/day for what is in my head. The .gov then classified it. None of that should be for “free”. I like capitalism, free markets and the ability to succeed on merit. I would hope that my fellow countrymen agree.

Granted that none of that precludes anyone from helping another when they desire to do so. That would be a personal choice. That freedom to have such a choice is what Liberty is all about. :)

All of that being said, this forum and its members are incredibly helpful.

As a former mgt consultant who earned my “information” through hard won experience and education, that “information” should not necessarily be free. I had to pay a mortgage and raise, feed and educate my children which none of that was “free”.

Sometimes (perhaps not in this case - however a donation would be cool ) you often get what you pay for. My company charged over $15k/day for what is in my head. The .gov then classified it. None of that should be for “free”. I like capitalism, free markets and the ability to succeed on merit. I would hope that my fellow countrymen agree.

Granted that none of that precludes anyone from helping another when they desire to do so. That would be a personal choice. That freedom to have such a choice is what Liberty is all about. :)

Well, any time you want to put your theory into practice: https://cash.me/$ian/100 :)

See... we are so different, my son in law works for BSG and he is massively overpaid doing a job that cost other people there jobs... The government here recently sold the government vaccine production facility it costed more in consultancy fee the we got for the whole thing... i can probably find 100 of those stories and in this country were education are free and students are getting a wage for studying, and that wage are paid by my tax, then its not fair that the consultancy business overcharge.. i don't believe in never ending consuming and capitalism...so if anyone want to pick my brain for axe knowledge they are welcome.. hurrah for difference.

I agree with you, but without the community I'm certain that a lot fewer units would be sold and there would be fewer customers to buy preset packs and stuff. I don't know that I would have kept my Ax8 a few years ago if it weren't for the community, and I definitely wouldn't have bought a III if not for the community. @2112 was the first poweruser who really clicked with me, and I bought a III even though I was perfectly happy with my Ax8 because he moved on to the III.

See... we are so different, my son in law works for BSG and he is massively overpaid doing a job that cost other people there jobs... The government here recently sold the government vaccine production facility it costed more in consultancy fee the we got for the whole thing... i can probably find 100 of those stories and in this country were education are free and students are getting a wage for studying, and that wage are paid by my tax, then its not fair that the consultancy business overcharge.. i don't believe in never ending consuming and capitalism...so if anyone want to pick my brain for axe knowledge they are welcome.. hurrah for difference.

What the heck are you talking about?

I never said people can’t or shouldn’t help others by their own free choice, especially on a public forum like this.

But as far as economic models go - Bottom line: TANSTAAFL

Off course there is such a thing, just not for poor people or people with out educations... and btw no brain is worth 15k/day in my book.

I can't wait for the gen 2 floor model, use it for a controller and for the amp/cab ran in the loop of the AFX3, then you get to use legit all the blocks in the AFX3, with the send/returns you can keep wrapping the signal chain around and around.

Back
Top Bottom