How are you using your FX8?

Reade

Inspired
currently I’m using mine 4 cable with a Mesa MkV25. In front of the amp I have a univibe, compressor, od (fas drive). In the loop I run tremolo, rotory, delay and reverb with one block used to switch the amp channels. One thing that really stands out to me is how quiet the rig is. Far more than when I use a traditional amp/pedal board set up. I am using humbuster cables.

Same as OP. 4CM in to Mesa MKV25 and a simple 1x12 Mesa cab using humbuster cables. Some effects in to the front some in the loop, various patches set up for certain songs and a general patch. The patches then have scenes to suit changes in the songs. No strict rules on what goes where, just what sounds right and good for the song.

I use mine to control the axefxIII until the FC is released. I also put a profiler in the loop when we don't provide our own sound and want to switch it up a bit. And I also use it in front of my amps and it sounds great - humbuster cables into Marshall 1974x and the other into a blackstar artisan 15. Working on building a pedal board for it now

Back
Top Bottom