Welcome: FC Controllers!

Based on the looks of it (see picture), you won't get the full width of the end caps back.

View attachment 50853

Can anyone provide the width with end caps removed? My pedal board is seriously only a centimeter or so from being able to support the FC-12. It just won't fit with the current width, so this information would make a huge difference in my decision.

Based on this picture, i would say its around 488,5mm in width without the caps.
But when i look on the screws, that won't fit either.
So maybe its around 490mm-500mm.
axefx.jpg

I wish I had the patience to learn how to do this!
I'd be glad to help if you use Bandhelper... got it rockin where for our 150 song list it changes Axe Presets and scenes, and changes my lights scenes, per song. I've gotten to where I leave my MFC-101 in reveal mode all of the time so I can use scenes, and hardly remember which preset goes to which song. Even toyed with running automation during a song and having it change light scenes during the song. Hard to be precise tho - we don't use click tracks, and my drummer does get excited to finish a song from time to time.

Looks great. I plan to put on the ground, connect my two expression pedals and connect the FC to the Axe III. Done and ready to rock.

I'd be glad to help if you use Bandhelper... got it rockin where for our 150 song list it changes Axe Presets and scenes, and changes my lights scenes, per song. I've gotten to where I leave my MFC-101 in reveal mode all of the time so I can use scenes, and hardly remember which preset goes to which song. Even toyed with running automation during a song and having it change light scenes during the song. Hard to be precise tho - we don't use click tracks, and my drummer does get excited to finish a song from time to time.

That's very kind of you. I'm going to take a look at it as soon as I get a chance and I'll reach out to you if I can't get it figured out.
Sincerely appreciate it!

I hope I'm not the only one laughing at some of the complaints we're seeing. There are a few valid ones, like the larger width than the MFC, but most seem trivial to me. I'm looking at it from this standpoint; the RJM MMGT16 would be the closest competitor, in my opinion, but for the cost, I could get both an FC-12 AND and FC-6 for significantly less money, and still have 2 extra switches. Plus, the FCs will work natively with the III without the need of having to manage multiple forums, software updates, or separate editors.

Personally, I am looking forward to getting one of each. The only downside to me is the fact that I'll still need to run power to the second FC. Maybe the next iteration of the III will power more than one FC? I know that's high hopes as I'll likely be one of fewer people running this way.

My only questions are as follows:
1. I signed up for the waitlist in mid June so how far down the line am I? Don't need a date, just curious.
2. Regarding the removable feet, do I need to put any screws back in once removed for structural stability?
2a. If yes, will the factory screws still fit flush, or do I need to get a slightly shorter set?

Last edited:
And bring on some FC-6 to G66! For my usecase, an FC-6 will be perfect. I can manage most songs with 4 scenes. One tuner button, double-presses or hold for presets/songs, and then some more..

FASLINK II powers your first FC, while an AC adapter is used for any daisy-chained units.

aOWEZzh.jpg
Oh man!! it seams like the waiting time never ends... I've seeing the pics many times through fractal audio page. Hope to get mine soon!!

Admin M@ stated many weeks ago that the FC's would start selling in the fall, which ends December 21st. More recently it was again said they would be selling in December. So maybe a hand full of people may get one in their possession by the end of the year if you were lucky enough to get on the list within the first 60 seconds. Lets hope there is no testing burn in period for these and they come to Fractal boxed and ready to go.

For now I will just keep hobbling along with the MFC and too many cables. As they say Soon................................................................

Hoping Santa Claus will deliver my FC-12...if my wife approves the credit card...signed: "whipped" (but I love her & she's my best friend)

Back
Top Bottom