Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 2.01

It means you have to install a firmware on your Axe FX III that is 2.01 or newer. But, since the link to 2.01 has just been removed, you'll either have to wait an hour or two until the new 2.02 is released (see first post in this thread) or install an older version of Axe Edit that works with your current 2.0.
Thanks man!
Just installed version .05 again and will wait til everything is sorted before updating!

It shouldn't need to be said...but I will:

If you want bleeding edge with the occasional hiccup, then by all means download and install the latest firmware that may or may not have Axe Edit support.

If you want everything at once, then WAIT for a few days until every aspect is tested, released, and supported. I don't have pity for you if you need your workflow, but still jump at the first sign of new FW.

Sorry bud....
I just picked up a new tone pack that I am having difficulty installing.... upgrading from 1.15 to the 2.0...and wondering where to start.
I read your status update... said fix a few bugs.. so I was a little worried about proceeding.
I noticed a new Axe Edit3 update today, I understand your busy. I'll wait patiently...

I've been bouncing back and forth between 2.0 and 2.1. Seems to me 2.1 has slightly less string separation and dynamics/punch on my favorite two patches. I've not tweaked settings and use output compression on both the clean and distorted amps and never had to change anything in previous updates. I'll play with the settings this evening when I get back home.

Hey there! Sorry to resurrect this, given we're a couple of updates on, but did you every work this out? I noticed the same and have also bounced between 2.0 and now 2.03 to try to work out what tweak is best to get that clarity I loved back from 2.0. Not complaining, as it's always evolving, but just curious what caused the change (I know there was a change to improve the amp block) and if u worked out what best to tweak to get it back how u liked it in 2.0

Hey there! Sorry to resurrect this, given we're a couple of updates on, but did you every work this out? I noticed the same and have also bounced between 2.0 and now 2.03 to try to work out what tweak is best to get that clarity I loved back from 2.0. Not complaining, as it's always evolving, but just curious what caused the change (I know there was a change to improve the amp block) and if u worked out what best to tweak to get it back how u liked it in 2.0
There was a bug in 2.01 that caused this. It was fixed in 2.02. You should use 2.03.

Back
Top Bottom