Implemented Make dedicated amp leveling screen

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
The small leveling part in layout is to small and you can't see where the zero mark is too well. If you go to output and open it's big. But then there are no knob for the amp leveling there. On the II there was.

Also have the peak hold until next strike because the numbers move so quick. This would make leveling a breeze.

I could get behind this,too. Would also be nice to have access to the scene-selected amp block’s level knob on the same screen as the output meters.

I suggested the same thing, with some extra features I think would make leveling even easier than on the II.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...lling-between-presets-axe-fx-ii-style.144444/

So, what I would like to see in the Axe FX III, is av large VU meter for precise level adjustment, turning A and B knobs adjusts amp block 1 and 2 output levels, pushing A and B knobs clicks through A, B, C, D states of their assigned amp blocks, and turning the main knob scrolls through presets without exiting the preset levelling menu.

Back
Top Bottom